GLUS also supports OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenGL ES 3.0 on Windows x86 and on Raspberry Pi. GLUS can easily be ported to another operating system by just replacing one file.
- Window creation and handling
- File, image and model loading
- Shader program building
- Matrix, Point, Vector, Plane and Quaternion math
- ... many helper functions for OpenGL development
Source Code (Eclipse Project Files for Windows, Linux and Mac):
Do you like GLUS for OpenGL? If yes, please recommend this site on Facebook:
- Linux Ubuntu 12.04 (64bit) with an NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
- Windows 7 SP1 (64bit) and Linux Ubuntu 12.04 (64bit) with an ATI Radeon HD 7970
- Windows 7 SP1 (64bit) with an NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
- Windows 7 SP1 (64bit) and Mac OS X 10.8.2 (64bit) with an ATI Radeon HD 6750M
- Raspbian “wheezy”
Thanks a lot to Pablo Alonso-Villaverde Roza and Alexandr Palamar for testing and helping to make the previous Linux version happen!